I'm so smart..one day I'm gonna cure cancer! Just ask mom.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bella's beau...

Wow, Bella can be such a flirt! I don’t think I’ve seen this side of her before.

Last night we went out to our regular dog park. She was more interested in people for the most part going around soliciting lovin’ from everyone. She did run around a bit and sniff the dogs and run with the tennis balls but she was pretty mellow.

Then this cute little pit mix showed up and Bella started showing off. She was trying to get him to play (in her own awkward way) before he was ever off his leash. She chased him around. When he went to try and meet the other male dog in the park Bella just glued herself to his side. She tried licking his ears and jumping around to win his affections. It was pretty funny. I would definitely characterize it as doggy flirting.

I tried shutting Bella’s crate for a while last night to see how she’d do being forced to stay out in the apartment. Well, she ended up laying right in front of the crate staring into it. If she had laser beams for eyes she would have cut herself a hole to get in with. She would also touch the door and make it rattle, then turn around and look at me. She was basically saying “Mom, you know and I know I want to be in here so come open the door already.”

After the dog park her crate was still closed. Before I could get it open for her she had jumped up on my end of the couch to lay where I normally sit. The little brat! I guess she figured if she couldn’t have her favorite place to lay down, I couldn’t have my favorite place either. I made her get down and let her into her crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment